View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #28462
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips
I always get flack for this, but a lot of Republicans really do think, I've got mine, fuck you.

There's a lot of truth in this. The missing part is that a lot of those who believe that health care is only for those who can afford it (and other similar mindsets) isn't just about **** those who can't afford it. There's also the belief that such an approach is better for everyone by not encouraging dependency on the government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMadison
Counterproductive to report on a subversive plan by the President and his office to undermine election results and stage a coup? Yea, let's just bury our head in the sand, plug our ears and say "la la la" knowing that norms will be upheld and our votes will be counted fairly.

Agree with this completely. It's important that people know we have a President who is considering doing such things, instead of letting the system sort through any potential fraud issues and return an accurate and correct result on the election. It's always better to get information like this out there, even if it results in people reacting in bad ways.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 09-23-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote