View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #28465
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker
lol the people who love freedom so much just had their President say he wouldn't commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses. Trump has expanded government health coverage by heavily regulating what they are forced to cover during the pandemic. Signed a bill that would provide billions in government health services to Americans.

Absolutely none of the shit you mentioned matter to his voters. Stop the dumb charade.

It's not a charade. Stop assuming motivations and thoughts of other people whose minds you can't read.

Oh, and btw the original question here was about why people want to get rid of ACA, not about why people support Trump. Nowhere did I say ACA is a major reason why people voted for him. Go back to what I said about that not being policy-based and more about the opposition than what they are actually for. This is a totally different question. Not to mention that most of the country agrees that what you do during a pandemic is not the same as what you do during normal times, etc.

I get that it's a lot more comfortable to think of the opposition as a cross being Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot etc, pure evil incarnate. Reality is always more complex than that.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 09-23-2020 at 05:53 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote