View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 01:03 PM   #5968
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
dola: And do we or do we not have a media apparatus in this country? This isn't a rumor. Or an "inside source." This is the former president demanding--unequivocally--to be reinstated or to hold another election.

This should be front page news in every paper. Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc. should all be asked for comment.

I suspect it will be buried.

Nah, busy frantically searching for cooked-not-burned (to the undiscerning reader) conservative op ed writers to put out shit like this:

Between this sort of thing, the CBS stuff with "need to hire people that Reps will talk to after winning mid terms" and the turn CNN is about to make (or is already) under their new owner i say: Good Luck to you all! Then again, similar shit is happening over here, so hey ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 08-29-2022 at 01:43 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote