View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #142
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Well sadly work will take me away again today, I'll be gone til after deadline. Tomorrow should be better though, it's a short day :-)

Vote Chief Rum

I have an uneasy feeling that he's Max and the vamps are trying to get him scanned so he'll be clear. Clever move if they can pull it off, i think we may have been close to staking a vamp yesterday. I can't see another reason for that kind of move

Wouldn't I have had to have done more to earn the notoriety, though? My candidacy has been entirely built on a hunch by the intiial voter, no reason whatsoever by the second voter and then just simple momentum of, "Hey we need to vote."

If I was making crazy allegations or really being out there, that would seem to be trying to draw a scan. But I'm not doing that. I'm only responding to people, and I have no idea why I have been targeted.

You may think you're seeing that move, but frankly, if you read back on my posts, I haven't done anything to draw interest except be a target for votes. Unless you think RA and Autumn are vampires with me, then I guess I could see your thinking. But that's not the acse either (well, RA and Autumn might be vampires, I don't know, but whatever they are, we ain't in cahoots).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote