View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 09:59 PM   #240
MrBug708
Head Coach

A few questions I have come across: (apologies if asked before)

1. What is the best way to get down form? Practice? Skipping weeks of tournaments? How much does it factor into performance?

2. What exactly is aging factor? My 15 year old has an aging factor of 102%. Does that mean his skills will develop and regress faster than the average player? I also see a age percentage next to my players age, in parenthesis. It's at 79% for my junior player.

3. How do you know when to move up? I'm asking for my Junior level 15 player, he seems to do well mostly on J5 and doesn't have success on J4, other than with a previous junior player I had in doubles. That player was solid at J4, but I'm wanting a trainer.

4. Does playing both singles/double have disadvantages/advantages? Does ability go down with playing two separate brackets in the same tournament?

5. I'm working on a trainer, about 1000 experience points away. Had no idea what I was specifically looking for. What makes a trainer good/bad? When I hired him, he had 4600 experience points. Is there any idea how to know how many EXP points they have saved up or is it pure luck? My soon to be trainer does have over 3,000,000 in prize money in his career, so he couldnt have been that terrible, right?

6. Is there a natural progression of training I should follow? Like 2.0 of kill, 1.0 of experience, before moving up? Are doubles points worth spending on? I'd imagine the more options to gain points, they better, I just dont want to spread it out and find my player is grossly underskilled for his age.

Last edited by MrBug708 : 08-06-2016 at 10:03 PM.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote