View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 10:40 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

The 50 Year Career of Mike Schaplowsky- An FBCB Dynasty

Guys, I decided to go ahead and do another single player dynasty with FBCB, especially since basketball season is only a couple months away.

This isn't going to be your play em out type dynasty. I will be focusing on Mike Schaplowsky, who I will be starting out with a coach level of 12, so he'll have some, but not a lot of room to improve. The difference is I'll be simming every game, including tournament games, but I will be handling recruiting, depth chart, and team strategy. I plan on simming the first season then actually taking a job offer, no matter the team or conference prestige, although I'm sure it will be a low prestige team and a low prestige conference. I will look to get job offers with higher prestige conferences and schools. I plan on yearly in depth and detailed reports for this dynasty, and I will use Mike Schaplowsky for 50 years, at which time he will retire and I will see how he fits into the coaching leaderboard.

I will be starting at Eastern Washington, in the Big Sky Conference. They have a prestige of 41, and were 22-12 in the initial season of this dynasty.

I will start sometime next week, as I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote