View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:23 PM   #7203
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Is Tenet good enough to risk going to a theatre for? any word on when it will PPV?

Use fandango to see how full your theater is for Tenet showings - you can go through the process to buy a ticket and see the map up to 10 or 15 minutes after the movie starts - and see how empty it is. With Wonder Woman and others now being pushed back, Tenet is getting a ton of show times and your local screenings are likely to be completely empty, if that helps.

As for the movie - I enjoyed it (I'd probably enjoy anything at the movies these days), but it's a bit frustrating, and I know this wasn't just me, because you can't hear the dialogue very well. Christopher Nolan makes the artistic choice to have other audio aspects of the film take precedent over dialogue. Though to be honest, I'm not sure I would have understood much more of the movie if I understood more dialogue.

I've been to the movies three times in the last month or so, no more than 5 people in any screening, felt safe, and it was just a great thing for my happiness and mental health, so I'd say give it a shot if your local screenings aren't crowded.

Last edited by molson : 09-18-2020 at 08:53 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote