View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #58
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Yup. And Lawler's taken him under his wing... scary huh?

Quite possibly the least likable Facey McFace character I ever saw, a guy who made Dean Malenko look like The Rock in terms of charisma.

Coupled with a move set that was about what the kids on Tough Enough have during week zero before training starts & an unbeatable push courtesy of Bert Prentice (who controlled the NWA N.A. title from Nashville) and it was enough to make a guy cheer for every heel who came through the promotion ... ANYTHING was better than another week of CK as champ.

Outside of being an uninteresting & undeserving champ with zero work rate, he seemed like a decent enough guy (although perhaps a bit odd), had his ego in check enough to do his part during tear down after the show & was at least cordial to us handful of smarks who were helping with the load out. That's better than I saw out of any number of guys when I was going to the indys a lot.