View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #60
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

One more quick card while I'm (hopefully) getting a bunch of tv show requests answered. Not going to be pushing storylines here, much, just your average "People show up and wrestle show".. I think Idol/Lawler are just about done, but I want to try to bring it one more month, where I can wrap up the Last Temptation of Tommy Rich while I'm at it..

From the Chick Evand Field House in DeKalb Illinois (Att:2,000, SOLD OUT)

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Scott Hall defeated Sting in 9:19 by pinfall with an Elevated Powerbomb (D+, Pringle did good work at ringside)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Jeff Jarrett defeated Shawn Michaels in 10:34 by submission with a Figure-Four Leglock. (D-)

A video plays hyping Larry Zbyszko vs. Tommy Rich for next week

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Dutch Mantell defeated Rocky Johnson in an Indian Strap match in 16:02 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D+, great chemistry)

Jerry Lawler had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Dirty Rhodes. (D+)

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Bill Dundee in 7:45 by pinfall with a Power Bomb after Jim Cornette interfered. (D)

Inside a steel cage, In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Jerry Lawler defeated Dirty Rhodes in 14:34 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D+)

Having picked up the victory, Jerry Lawler celebrates in the ring. (C-)

Final Rating: D+

Obviously, we need to go back to a small show.. we get a bigger crowd, but the crowd was REALLY tough on the stuff, like a full letter grade lower then what I expected.