View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 07:12 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 Sept – I accept a call to battle by the Turks against Eastern European powers.

Utrecht inherited Ragusa, and the Turks are trying to take them out of the region.

I send an army over to help out.

15 Nov – I pull colonists from Calabar and send them to Ceram in the Indies next to Ampon.

I pull my Mahe colonists and send them to Delaware

5 Dec – Jolof agrees to steer trade to us

4 Mar, 1603 – I capture Bosnia for the Turks

14 July - We win in Texas with my army

7 Aug – We retake Borrado, and I send my colonists from Ampon here. I want to see if I retake a colony if, when it finishes, it switches over to Sunni Andalusian or not. I don’t know

1 Sept –

Bonny
– 6 dev, Tropical Wood, jungle, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.25 made here for us

1 Jan, 1604 –

Karankawa is good for Livestock

1 Feb

Calabar – Jungle, coastal harbor, Ivory, 3 dev, next to Bonny, 0.17 made here, and I order a Trade Station for it’s Ivory.

Borrado
– Cotton, Texas, Sunni, Andalusian, 3 dev, 0.02 made here

I’m not sure why France came to such remote and cheap places when there were better ones out there. But the colonist trick did work!

I send these colonists to Cameroon by Calabar.

1 Mar –

Ampon – Chinaware, 13 dev, Moluccan Animists, I send a missionary, next to Ceram.

ADM TECH 17 – We can build universities, and we get +5 states

DIP TECH 17 – I can build Merchantmen vessels, Trade Depots as an upgrade of marketplaces in my holdings, and an enhanced trade range

The Ottoman war has been a slow and steady growth and we now have around 19% warscore

2 May – We get news that our Ivory Coast trader missionary converted a province in it’s area to Sunni!

1 June – Rebellion in Vivarais!

2 July – Put down!

8 Oct – I kill the natives in Cameroon

2 Dec – After we capture Ragusa, the fleeting Utrecht fleet ran into mine in the Adriatic sea and we defeated it and captured 3 ships

5 Dec – Our cores are finished. I make Languedoc a state, and then I give it to the Shadhili order, and now I send Missionaries to Arbouna and Tolosha there.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote