View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:07 AM   #113
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24 Sept, 1624 –

I am not sure I am feeling the dynasty any more as we have gotten to the place of being easily able to streamroll folks. My army, right now, is sitting at 219k and I can add another 58k troops without hitting my forcelimit anytime I want.

As a comparison:

France: 83k

Austria: 53k

Britain: 41k

The largest European armies are Russia – 131k and my ally the Turks, 60k

I think this is why no one has tried to take me on in a punitive war for overexpansion. Austria + France some minors has a smaller army than just me alone. Then add in my vasals and allies

Mamluks?

Tunis?

I can expand at my will. I can easily finish grabbing the Provence region from France and finish my Crusader Kings mission, and then remove Aragon from the Italian coast, connecting my holdings and bringing in the valuable Genoa. I can finish Italy, taking Venice as well. Then I can move south into Morocco or Anywhere else. I am the modern Turks, just from the west of Europe, not the east. You can stop me. I stop when I want to stop.

One of the things I didn’t realize would be beneficial is the fact we are Muslim colonizers. While this is not a big thing in the Americas, where they don’t care what you are, Africa and Asia re very diffierne.t

If you’ll recall, we’d pick up trading posts in my Athens dynasty or expand next to local powers in Africa and Asia and they didn’t like it at all. We had major issues with locals, and as soon as I moved in, even the ones who sold us the land were angry at us. But here? They share our faith. We are next to Kongo, Kong, Brunei, Malacca, Jolof, Bonomon, Benin, Oyo and many others, and we are loved by the locals as we share their faith.

I would expect us to finish Africa/Asia, and to let the Americas alone (as I have done) colonizing under the colonial nations I set up and not really bothering with it. I would expect us to do more annexations like we are doing with Jolof right now as well as they peacefully want to join the mighty Andalusians!

The Timurids became the Mughal Empire, and Muslims remain in 4 of the Great Powers around the world with us, Mamluks, Ottomans, and the Mughals. That leaves Ming, Russia, GB, and Austria as the other four.

I am bringing in 412 in cash monthly,

Here., lt’s do a quick little 180 year review to show:

Top Ten Provinces in the world for Development:

1. Tied – Patna, Roma, 42 each
2. Tied – Lajna, Venice, Florence, 41 each
3. Amol – 40
4. Tied, Constantinople, Napoli, 39
5. At 38 is Paris and Prome
6. At 37 is Garnatah, Brunei, and Augberg

We have FOUR provinces in the top six scores among the most developed provinces in the world

Our top ten provinces by Taxes:

1. Roma, 39
2. Napoli, 39
3. Firenze, 31.51
4. Garnatah, 29.25
5. Siena, 23.10
6. Tirwal, 19.10
7. Belarm, 18.50
8. Malaga, 18.45
9. TIE – Cagliari, The Azores, Asturias at 17.55

Our Top Ten Provinces by Production, not including gold

1. Roma, 52.06
2. Ancona, 44.01
3. Siena, 29.56
4. Cagliari, 29.26
5. Barshaluna, 29.15
6. Xativa, 28.92
7. Garnatah, 28.77
8. Saraqusta, 27.70
9. Madeira, 26.93
10. Tulaytullah, 26.50

Top Ten Trade Nodes in the world by trade value

1. Beijing
2. Alexandria
3. English Channel
4. Genoa
5. Lubeck
6. Hangzhou
7. Venice
8. Malacca
9. Persia
10. Caribbean

How many trade nodes are we the trade masters?

I have 9 traders. They are the best in these nodes:

Sevilla, the 12th best in the world

Caribbean
Genoa
Tunis
Ivory Coast (13th best)
Safi

We are the 2nd best trader in Alexandria, Chesapeake and 3rd best in Malacca

We net 153 cash from trade alone monthly. To put that into perspective, that’s more from trade alone than every other nation in the world is making from everything (trade, tax, production, gold, etc) combined save for Ming! We are making more trade than the entire economy of all of the other great powers of the world right now!

Current Price of Trade Goods

5.25 – Paper
4.50 – Glass, Tobacco, Iron
4.00 – Dyes, Silk, Cocoa, Ivory,
3.75 – Sugar,
3.60 – Cloth
3.50- Fur, Copper
3.30 – Coffee, Salt
3.00 – Cotton, Gems, Spices, Incense, Tea, Chinaware, Slaves,
2.50 – Livestock, Wine,
2.00 – Tropical Wood, Naval Supplies, Fish, Grain, Wool

We are the trade leader in these goods, which means we have the most trade in the world and at least 20% of it’s trade.

Glass
Cocoa
Tobacco
Sugar
Coffee
Ivory
Slaves
Fish
Wine

Ming leads in Silk, Chinaware, and Tea. Pasai leads in Spices. And that’s it.

We are close to the trade leader in these goods, as our trade dominance in near 20%

1. Dyes – 17%
2. Wool – 16%
3. Tropical Wood – 15%
4. Naval Supplies – 14%
5. Cloth, Livestock – 13%

We (or our vassals) are the world’s leading producer in those goods as well, and as we trade near them in places like Ivory Coast and Chesapeake and Caribbean, we are getting those trade values as well. The only one we do not lead in production is Ivory, which is lead by Chokwe. That’s the nation that has, for the most part, replaced Kongo.

We currently have 26 nations in a coalition against us.

RANKINGS of the Great Powers

1. Andalusia
2. Russia
3. Ming China
4. Austria
5. Ottoman Turks
6. Mughal Empire
7. Mamluks
8. Great Britain
9. France in in queue to move up in 9th in case someone falls

Da World!

Enjoy!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-08-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote