View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:54 PM   #428
Subby
lolzcat

Amazing that this thread recently turned eight years old! I'm not old, you're old.

Just watched FoK again yesterday. Mostly renewed my desire to lower my meat and dairy consumption. Giving up refined sugars coming into the new year has helped a lot with the latter. Also moving toward narrowing my eating window during the day to 10 hours (and hopefully eventually 8). Intermittent fasting has had great results for folks and for someone like me I like the idea of relying more on burning fat for energy (being fat adapted).

Impetus for re-visiting all this was 2018 - a year where I rode 10,000 miles on my bike, ran almost 500 miles, and still managed to gain 10-15 pounds during the year. That's comically undisciplined eating. Yes, 179 pounds (where I ended up on January 1) is a lot lower than my highs 4-5 years ago (210s) or early aughts (240s), but I want to get down to 150 and see what kind of racing damage I can do with single digit percentage body fat.

Anyway that's all. Just a random rambling self-aggrandizing post. Insert emoji here.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 01-11-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote