View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #12
Sef0r
n00b

10 good formations, the I and Singleback are basically what you can pass out of with some success in the short passing game with a young QB, just don't go too heavy on the 4 WR sets. You would not want to give him a 50/50 split on short and long passes. Maybe lean torwards 65/35 short/long with a 70/30 torwards your 9-12 and 13-18 yard passes.

You have 2 good WRs and a good running game. Most of your starters are getting old and you are unlikely to win a lot of games, it also doesn't help in that division of yours. You might as well start rebuilding and by 2-3 seasons time your RB will be at his peak and your 2 OL picks will hopefully develop. I'm guessing that unless you land a WR in FA that should be your 1st round pick next season.

Put LaGrange as back up for the rest of the season. I don't see you using your other 2 QBs in the future and most likely you will target another QB in next seasons draft. Give your starter a 7 in playing time and see if LaGrange gets put in for a few snaps to develop.

Its best to know now if he really is a bust because your summer league next off season could be very valuable if he actually can play, otherwise you will end up using it on your 2nd round G or 3rd round T - you should probably get them a few more snaps as your LT Deon isn't playing too well this season.

Last edited by Sef0r : 03-03-2009 at 05:40 AM.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote