View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 02:36 AM   #560
Vince
Pro Starter

I'm real curious to know how Blade nailed Mr. Wednesday on day one. I think that was really what turned it for us, to be honest.

The math was fun to work out, but kind of made this into an exercise in rigid logic, rather than suspense and 'fuzzy' logic. It was a little too clear cut.

I had my entire faction nailed except for Ardent -- I just assumed that Blade was our other member. RPI did a great job of providing messages that allowed us to identify each other (though Ardent seemed to ignore them, he did have little blips where I thought he might be on our side).

When I read that Dubb put Faction B got a point for voting to jail another noble leader, I was positive that st. cronin's Jail vote had nailed GWB as another faction's leader -- but when I started doing the points, it didn't add up for us, since I didn't realize that Ardent was in our faction and Blade wasn't in our faction. Take away the + .5 for Blade's Wednesday vote, and add st. cronin's + .5 for the Jail GWB vote, and you get the right total.

I was quite sad when the roles were sent out -- at first I was the Wise Noble, and then I went from that to a vanilla regular noble role
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote