View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:38 AM   #579
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Blade that's interesting logic, but doesn't perfectly work. For instance, King was a faction leader in both rolls.

As for the points I think the Assassins were at a disadvantage by not having a point victory in addition to all of the factors people have already mentioned. Would the anti-math people feel that if the Assassins were 1 of the factions (could be any of them) and accumulated points in a secret way that would help to alleviate the point disparity?

Overall I needed to give the Assassins a big leg up. The reason for this, beyond the points and messages, is that there were more bodyguards out there then normal. It worked out well that Penny/Raiders weren't around as having the Sneaky Noble was not a good thing, and was a role I didn't include when I did the 17 player game.

I think the idea of doing role reveals for lynches only if they have been sent to jail is an interesting idea.

Wolves I've been meaning to ask: If you three had done a concerted effort on Day 2 you might have saved Wednesday. Instead you turned it into a pile-on when McSweeny was already under the crosshairs. You might, especially Taz, have been able to turn the tide to RPI despite having people vouch for him (who says assassins can't vouch?) You guys had a tough game to play though so I do understand your reasonsing somewhat.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 12-09-2005 at 08:39 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote