View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:27 PM   #304
TroyF
Coordinator

I just think it's ridiculous and I'm a little steamed at SI over this. The problems that caused the need for a patch are in both versions. The problems were deemed to be severe enough to get a quick beta patch out to fix the problem. I guess they were only severe enough for markets where soccer is #1 and the idiot Americans won't even notice it. We can all wait for the regular patch.

Of course, we shouldn't be mad, because that regular patch will be released at the same time as the other guys, so it's all ok. No, it's not. The two weeks or whatever it is aren't going to kill me. I'm still playing my copy of the game, even with the closing down bug there. But I'm more than a little upset that it was deemed serious enough to fix instantly for the FM version, but not a big enough problem to deal with for the other one.

If you want to market WWSM as FM with less or delayed support, by all means do it. Then I can make my choice as to which level of support I want. I was under the impression that would be changed this year. It isn't and I'm not thrilled about it.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote