View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:28 PM   #6
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Perhaps I am being naive, but I just can't see there being enough people willing to sign up for 4 more years of the Trump craziness. I am hoping young people come out and vote because of Dobbs and that puts Trump out of our lives forever as I think if he isn't elected one of these court cases will get him.

That being said the perception is the economy is bad and the world is less safe than under Trump so who knows.

It was pretty close in 2020 and Biden's popularity has tanked since then. He's lost a chunk of his base and is hoping to make it up with Nikki Haley voters. I think the issue is that demographic shifts will likely cost him Arizona and Nevada while his foreign policy is going to tank him in Michigan. It does seem like North Carolina might be in play but who knows (I do think North Carolina eventually shifts blue like Virginia).

The world is definitely less safe during his Presidency. The economy is better though. Problem is that he's too old to actually boast about those accomplishments. One of the issues with putting up an 82 year old man who can't speak publicly much.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote