View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #458
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Aaaaaand Girsh flipped back up to #1 to start the new year, still tied. So go figure. Anyway, 2046 is here! That means it's time to spam-post once again, and look ahead to the ever-changing prospects for a new season.

Where Do I Go From Here?

I could now end this dynasty, and it would be a complete success. I've won the World Team Cup two years in a row, won the Olympics, Sri Lanka has completed the 86th to 1st in the world journey and has good prospects for staying there. I thought about setting it aside but there are a couple reasons not to. First, I'd like to see how I fare against Umbrella's Germans once they get to their best years. I also would like to see if I can get a truly great player, which probably means waiting until I have a supertrainer. Mehul is my best chance at that, after about another decade of working towards it. He has the best aging factor and endurance of any of my players, and should be able to easily become a 5+ trainer when he's done. If I can get a marginally better created player at that time, I'd be interested to see how that worked out.

So for now at least, I will keep on keeping on.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote