View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #404
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Someone, who doesn;t even have a role, sent me a pm with a game question about the interaction between several roles. Folks, if you have game questions that are not about your specific role, please post them.

I will answer the question here, because I do not believe this info is hidden. This post simply discusses the interactions between three role,s and it does not mean any of these roles are actually in the game:

Slut vs Guard:

Scenario 1 - The Guard guards another person. That person is slutted. What happens? The slut is stopped and guarded. The guard stops all Blakekin actions.

Scenario 2 - The guard guard another person. The guard is slutted. The guard doesnot guard, and is instead enslutted.

Scenario 3 - The guard guards themself, and the slut targets them. Result? No guard. The slut hits first. The slut stops it from ever occuring at all.

Slut vs Mischief Maker:

Scenario 1 - The Mischief Maker sends actions from player A to player B. Player A is enslutted. Instead, the slut bounces to player B.

Scenario 2 - Same as above, but MM is slutted. the bounce is stopped.

Scenario 3 - Same as above, but the MM is Player A. The slut targets player A. The Slut stops to the bounce from occurring, since it stops an action ebfore it begins (see Scenario 3 above for another example).

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote