View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:11 AM   #145
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
On a more basic level, knowing nothing of the area, I just couldnt figure out who walks around with rope. Specifically with rope tied into a noose.

I mean unless someone planned and set out to commit this crime, which in that case you have to expect the outcome to be more grave, the weapon would usually be one of opportunity...and you dont typically just walk around with rope. And the person with enough hate in their heart to leave the house set on beating a man and pouring bleach on him...and in possession of a noose. Well I expect that person would take things farther.

Exactly, you don't go to that level of mayhem preparation without having intent to inflict more than just a couple of bruises. I still can't wrap my head around why this selfish motherfucker would do this and use his "platform" to marginalize the victims of true hate crimes. Shit like this erases any strides we do make as a society and only emboldens the racist fucks that still walk among us.

He is worse than a racist to me in many ways, exploiting real social problems/injustices for sympathy and his own benefit. He deserves the cliff his career is going to fall off of.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote