View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:37 PM   #53
sabotai
General Manager

Yunus Malli - 23yo - Turkish - AM(C) - 3.5 / 4.5

$20.5K per week, gets bumped to $26.5K if he plays in an international match. He was on Mainz but he was transfer listed. The fee was small (only $56k)

I've made the 4-2DM-3-1 (AM Triangle) my default formation now, and aside from upgrading the D(R) position, no one on my team was capable of pulling off the AM(C) role, except for Stoppelkamp but he's my main guy on the wing.

I did try going after a player who is already 4.5 stars, and was set to leave his current team on a free, but he flat out told me that he didn't think I could afford him and we never did negotiate any contract terms.

7/1/2015: Friendly (H) Win 2-1 vs. Spartak Moscow.

German Cup Draw: We draw Solingen (non-division) for the first round.

7/6/2015: Friendly (H): Win 4-1 vs. Ulm.

I keep getting offers for Schindler and Stark. And they are offering money in the $5M range. They are both 4 star players and both are in their mid 20s. I have ambitions for being a top team in Germany...

While Schindler is 25, I do think that Isaac Donkor and Daniel Hofstetter would perform....adequately as the two central defenders.

Stark....I do have Stahl and Wennenwetsch to play the two DM roles.

Maybe I should just sell them. I can see them getting mad about being on a 2.Bundesliga team and bringing down morale. Plus, Donkor and Hofstetter both have high potential.

But I need to win now....ugh....if only we had made 15th instead of 17th and stayed in Bundesliga.

I've also been getting offers for 16 year old D(R) Kristijan Con. Right now they are at $2.6M. But I can't find a D(R) out there and, well, I guess 16 year old Kristijian Con is going to start at D(R) for me. ( 1 / 4.5 stars)

7/11/2014: Friendly (H): Win 1-0 vs. Zavrc.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote