View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #56
sabotai
General Manager

7/16/2015: Division (A): Draw 2-2 vs. Cottbus. I told them I wasn't happy with this result and they responded well.

Wolfburg buy our young player, 16 year old M/AM (L) Michael Schneider, for $2M. He's behind Marco as far as our "left winger of the future" goes and, all these offers are too tempting. $2M for a 16 year old that is behind another young player is too good of a deal.

7/24/2015: Division (A): Lose 0-1 vs. Ingostadt.

8/1/2015: German Cup (A): Win 3-0 vs. Solingen.

I sold D(C) Christopher Schindler to Augsburg for $4.5M. It was tough but I guess it was time to let him go.

German Cup Draw: We drew Werder Bremen (D1)

8/9/2015: Division (A): Win 3-0 vs. Osnabrück.

I moved Marco, our young prospect winger (on the left side), to the senior squad at the beginning of the year. Adlung plays on the left side and maybe he's feeling the pressure because he's been on fire so far. 3 league games, 3 goals.

I resigned on of the players I let go at the end of the year, Moritz Volz, to fill the hole at D(R), seeing that I couldn't find anyone to play there. At least, no one I could afford, and I wasn't going to spend millions in a transfer fee to sign a 3 or 3.5 star player when I had Volz sitting there on the market. Besides, my board is being strick with money for salaries right now even though we have a ton of budget room now.

8/16/2015: Division (A): Win 4-3 vs. Kaiserlautern. Stoppelkamp was injured in this one and will be out for 3 months. It's going to be very tough to keep my job now.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote