View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #67
sabotai
General Manager

Stoppelkamp now says he wants to stay.

The Board have updated the budgets for the coming year.
Transfer: $3.17M ; Payroll: $585k

6/26/2016: Friendly (A): Draw 2-2 Kaiserlautern.

Gábor Király has officially retired and Benjamin Lauth has left the team (turns out he never hit even that 10 games extension clause and he wanted to leave anyway). With their departures, I have ~$38k per week in budget room.

DC Isaac Donkor gets a new deal. $14k per week until 2019.

Three teams offered transfer bids for Osako. I've accepted them, they're all in the $3.5M range and we'll see what happens.

Kristijan Con is a current member of the Germany Under 19 team. Marco is on Spain's Under 19 club.

7/1/2016: Friendly (H): Win 1-0 vs. FK Austria Wien.

German Cup Draw 1st Round: Lübeck

Interesting dilemma. I got an offer for da Costa, my Defender (Right). He is costing me a lot ($41k per week after his recent raise), and provided me an average rating of 6.86 for it last year. He's young, 22, and could become a great player.

But I have Kristijan Con, who is not as good yet, but has more potential. The bid was for $3.3M, I upped it to $3.5M plus $375k after da Costa appears in 10 games and they accepted. We'll see what happens.

7/6/2016: Friendly (A): Win 1-0 vs. Ajax.

Da Costa signs with Freiburg. We unload a big contract and get $3.5M in return.

Osako signs with Hannover (promoted last year). We get $3M. (Osako got a contract from Hannover for $68k per week. Nice pay day for him.)

7/11/2016: Friendly (H): Win 5-2 vs. Victoria Köln.

Bobby Shou Wood is now starting to make noise about moving to a bigger club.

7/15/2016: Division (H): Win 2-0 vs. Osnabrück. Good to start off with a win, even with Wood away for international play (and won't be back until we're several games into the season)
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote