View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #76
sabotai
General Manager

Board Confidence: 44%

They weren't much happy about the sale of Adlung and our under-achieving start to the year.

September 6, 2016: Division (A): Win 3-0 vs. Bochum

Unavailable (International): Con, Donkor, Wood, Marco, Roguljic

Tactic: 4-2-3-1 Triangle (Standard)
GK Netolitzky
DL Suttner
DC Kirchhoff
DC López
DR Volz
DM Wannenwetsch
DM Stark
AML Mendler (off 70)
AMC Malli (off 70)
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Quascher

AML Cutolo (on 70)
MC Bouy (on 70)

I saw Quascher sit with the ball outside of the box and then pass it. He should have tried to just shoot it, and I think it's the "Work Ball Into Box" instruction. I gave him the Player Instruction "Shoot More Often" to see if that will encourage him to shoot it despite the team instruction.

Stoppelkamp has high (for my team) ratings in the set pieces attributes, but he's terrible at them...he also had 17 crosses and connected on 1 of them (He has a 10 for Crossing)

GK Netolitzky's rating for the game was 7.2, but Bochum had 2 almost goals off of 2 mistakes he made. It's now been 270 minutes (according to the post match interview) since Netolitzky let up a goal. But man, he nearly blew that twice in this game.

Mendler had a 6.5, the only player to start the game to get lower than 7.0 (the two subs both had 6.8). He also had a few good looks, but his Finishing isn't very good (7) and his shots kept going into the side of the net.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote