View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 11:25 PM   #82
sabotai
General Manager

September 24th, 2016

1860 Münich (7th, 4-4-1, 16pt) at Paderborn (13th, 4-0-5, 12pt)

Lineup
GK Netolitzky (6.6)
DL Suttner (7.1)
DC López (7.0)
DC Kirchhoff (7.0)
DR Con (7.0) (off 82)
DM Stark (6.7)
DM Wannenwetsch (6.9)
AML Marco (6.9)
AMC Malli (6.5) (off 64)
AMR Cutolo (6.0) (off 87)
ST Wood (6.6)

AMC Bouy (6.8) (on 64)
DR Volz (on 82 - no rating)
AMR Mendler (on 87 - no rating)

The first half didn't see much action. A few chances for both teams but nothing really close. Paderborn owned possession 60-40 in the first half.

I'm going to try the "Pass Into Space" team instruction to see if that gets some better chances to my faster players.

In the 46th minute, Netolitzky had a ball go off his hands and hang in the air. I thought it was going to be a goal for sure but Kirchhoff cleared it

66th minute, Cutolo received a perfect pass from Bouy just 10 yards from the goal and....didn't shoot (I'm guessing he failed a First Touch saving throw or something because all he did was stop it and a second later their player slides in and knocks it out of bounds). That would have been such a nice goal...

Just a minute later, Cutolo splits two defenders with the ball in the box, and then sends it over the net.

74th minute, a Paderborn long shot, Neto save that barely stays out of the net.

80th minute, again, Cutolo in position in the box, receives a long pass from Con and just can't find the net (blocked out of bounds).

Subbed out Con in the 82nd minute because he was exhausted, and Mendler came on for Cutolo in the 87th minute for the same reason.

In extra time, Neto passed it to López who tried to direct it to Stark, but it got intercepted and their winger had a clean run at our goal with it, but Neto or Suttner gets a piece of it to send it over.

1860 Münich 0 - 0 Paderborn
13 - Shots - 13
4 - On Target - 4
9 - Fouls - 11
0 - Yellow Cards - 0
41% - Poss. - 59%
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote