View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 04:36 PM   #86
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgunn View Post
Hmmm... you seem to also have low game ratings at the forward position, like I do. I don't get it.... unless they score, my starting forward always has a 6.5 or 6.4 or something like that.

I think it might be a product of my system more than anything (which I've changed, again, and I know constantly changing my tactic is a recipe for disaster, but I'm sticking with a Counter Attacking tactic now and am going to for awhile, regardless of results...unless it's a total disaster...so that my guys can learn it and gel as a team).

I have (had) my ST as a Poacher, so all he was asked to do is shoot. He stays high up when playing defense, he's constantly pushing up, waiting for a pass. So he doesn't really do anything besides some passing and shooting, so if he doesn't score, he's going to have a mediocre rating for lack of doing anything else.

I've changed my ST to an Advanced Forward - Attack now though (which, as it happens, is what my scout tells me is the best role for Wood, Quascher, and one or two of my other strikers).

Last edited by sabotai : 07-31-2014 at 04:36 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote