Old 08-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #95
sabotai
General Manager

Board Confidence
Job Security: 54%
Club Stature: 58%
Salaries: 56%
Squad Harmony: 84%
Job Status: 38% (It won't cost them much to dump me)
German Second Division: 55% (not lower since we still are in a good position to win. It's still early)
German Cup: 47% (They wanted at least 3rd round, but understand when hit a tough opponent in round 2)
First Team Youngster Signings: 100%
Give Youth a Chance: 50%
Possession Soccer: 50%

For the month of November, I have changed my training to be that of two days of match training, and for all games I'll be focusing on Teamwork. After this month, I'll go back to 1 day of match training. I've also gotten rid of the rest day before match training. We were the favorites to win promotion and are closer to the middle of the standings than the top. We need to practice more, evidently.

In 11 division games, Eicher has given up 14 goals. In 5 division games, Netolitzky has given up 1. But I think Netolitzky's success is mostly luck. Average rating wise, they are the same. And I am not happy with my goalkeeper situation. Netolitzky is a 4 star prospect, but there's not guarantee that he'll fulfill that, nor is that the case for my other two 4 star prospects. Having a GK that was at least a 4 star player right now is what I need. I'll be on the look out for a GK to sign.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote