View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #100
sabotai
General Manager

November 21st, 2016

2.Bundesliga
1860 Münich (5th, 7-6-2, 27pt) at Rostock (16th, 3-1-11, 10pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Netolitzky
DL Suttner
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DR Volz
DM Stark (DLP)
DM Wannenwetsch (BWM)
AML Marco
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Wood

In the 6th minute, Bouy to Wood to Stoppelkamp...GK just gets enough to send it over the net.

In the 29th minute, Wood passes to Bouy who, with the ball just yards from the goal and GK, is hassled by the opponents nad just couldn't get a shot off, dumps it to Stoppelkamp who sends it wide. Should have been a goal by Bouy there.

They were winning the possession so I changed Mentality to Control to see if that changed anything

Bouy is injured in the 40th minute and has to come off.

40th minute still, Wood wrestles for control of the ball with two of their players near the back line in the box, he gets it, passes to a wide open Stark who has a good angle and he buries it. 1-0 lead for us.

In the 44th minute, Marco is hurt and is taken to the sideline. It's close to half time so I leave him in to see if he can recover at half time.

In the 56th minute, their player heads a corner kick off the side post.

Off a goal kick in the 63rd minute, Stoppelkamp heads it forward to the goal and Wood barely gets beaten to it by the GK.

In the 63rd minute, Stoppelkamp takes it into the box, the GK comes out, he passes to Wood who has a wide open net, but he waits on the pass, and his shot bounces off a defender. If he had just stepped forward and kicked it, goal. He backpeddled and a defender is able to slide in front of it.

Marco comes off, Cutolo in in the 64th minute. Marco never really recovered from the knock he took in the first half.

In the 76th minute, a long cross from Wood to Cutolo who turns and passes to Malli rushing it, but Malli has trouble controlling it and when he did get a shot off, it's a weak shot off the side of the net.

In the 77th minute, Wood feed Stoppelkamp in the box and it gets blocked by the GK. Stoppelkamp was called offsides, which was BS. Good thing that wasn't a disallowed goal. I would have gotten fined if asked about it.

In the 84th minute, Wood feeds Stoppelkamp from midfield. Their defender was very late reacting and Stoppelkamp had a one-on-one with the GK, but the GK makes the save. *sigh* Another goal that should have been.

In the 86th minute, a pass to Wood in open space and his foot got stuck in the ground or something because he got injured trying to field it....I had no ST to put in.....I sub in Stahl and move him down to DM so I have 3 DMs....4-3-3 sorta....I make him an Anchor Man. Time to just full on turtle.

And then Stark gets injured in extra time and I am out of subs. Next time I play Rostock, I'm going full out thug on them....

1860 Münich 1 - 0 Rostock
7 - Shots - 5
3 - On Target - 0
13 - Fouls - 14
1 - Yellow Card - 2
52% - Poss. - 48%

POM: Yannick Stark (1 Goal)

Player Performances
GK Netolitzky 6.4 , DL Suttner 6.8 (YC) , Kirchhoff 6.8 , DC Donkor 7.3 , DR Volz 6.7 , DM Stark 7.9 (off 90 - injury) , DM Wannenwetsch 6.9 , DM Stahl NR (on 90) , AML Marco 6.1 (off 64) , AML Cutolo 6.7 (on 64) , AMC Bouy 6.6 (off 40 - injured) , AMC Malli 6.8 (on 40) , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.2 , ST Wood 7.2 (off 90)

Goals: Stark
Assists: Wood
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote