View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Because my Athens dynasty took over one of the most difficult challenges in EU4, why not look at another?

EU4 Dynasty - What is the Hardest Nation? With Athens! I manage to make it out!!! - Front Office Football Central

You can see my dynasty there.

Here are the five left I was considering there.

Mzab – Ibadi can’t royal marry with other Muslims to get royal marriages to help create and solidify alliances, inland, some of the poorest starting economic holdings in the game, have to go through regional powers like Tlemcen or Tunis to expand, if you do, it’s harder to core those provinces with your power.

Theodoro – One province minor at the tip of Crimea, and you’ll be taken out by Crimea, Genoa, or even the expansionistic Turks. You can’t go elsewhere as you are at the tipoff a peninsula

Navarra – One province minor adjacent to four major powers – England, France, Aragon and Castille and with the wrong culture. I think I can play these four off and survive, but there are no expansion opportunities here. But I could do colonial game like real-life Belgium or Netherlands who were locked by major players so they colonized instead.

Sukhothai – Currently a vassal of Ayuttahaya who is under the Ming nation. You have to both win independence and to survive the Ming war. Not easy You are also the wrong religion for the region as well.

Sarig Yogir – I never thought about it before, but a small clan nation next to Ming can’t be easy.

I want to take on one of these five challenges.

Hmmm.

Navarra is harder now that it lost it’s port, and it’s next to England, Castile, Aragon, and next to France. But without the ability to head out to the ocean for power, which makes it harder, and this more in line with what I want to do next.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote