View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Five – Consolidation of the Elephant

I disband my mercs and move my army to their former capital.

All of the provinces we just took are Theravada Buddhist, Jungle, tropical, and Central Thai, unless we tell you otherwise. Cores are ordered for everything other than Ayutthaya (I ran out of Admin power to start the business of absorbing this as a core province of our nation).

Phitsanulok – 0.49 made here with 11 development, livestock, and it was a core already with our claim. It has no rebellion risk. East of our first two holdings and north of Ayutthaya, it’s west of some Lan Xang holdings and south of Lan na.

Ratchaburi – 75% autonomy,10 dev, 8.1% revolt risk, only 0.05 made here, grain farmers, east of our previous holdings, south of Pegu, inland of Ayutthaya, inland.

Ayutthaya – The big dog. The Ivory trade is big here, 40% auto, 8.1% revolt risk, has a castle, Farmlands, 20 development, has a natural harbor with a level 2 center of trade, 0.46 made here monthly. To show you what will happen when I do so, I cut my autonomy by 25%, and that raises my revoltrisk to 18.1% and ups my cash intake to 0.65. On the coast in the Gulf of Siam.

Nakhon Thang Yai – East and coastal of Ayutthaya, Savannah, Gem trade, 11 dev, 8.1% revolt risk, 50% autonomy. 0.14 made here.

Battambang
– East of Nakhon and inland. In the mountains of Cambodia. 6 dev, hills, fish trade here, 0.03 made here, 75% autonomy, 8.1% revolting. Surrounded by Khmer on three sides. Khmer culture.

Khorat
– Savannah, the rich Silk trade, 0.04 made here, Khmer people are here as well, 5 dev, 0.05 cash made here, 75% auto, 8.1% revolting risks. North and inland of Battambang and Nakhon Thang Yai. Surrounded by Lan Xang on three sides.

And there we are! While Battambang was horrible and only taken because I could and it was continuous with everything else. The major additions of Silk, Ivory, and Gems to my nation as well as coastal provinces are important. I can now buy navies, colonize, and do a lot more.

For now, I am going to build with my blood money the following:

My forcelimit is now 13k,

So I am buying 5, 3k infantry and 2kcavalry to help out in our new holdings.

I fabricate three claims immediately against them

15 Feb – I enter into a Royal Marriage with Pegu. My goal is to move up and out to strengthen myself, but I think one more attack on Ayutthaya will finish them. Although I didn’t leave them much. They annexed Pasai, so they have 6 holdings left with naval supplies, tropical wood, fish, grain and one Chinaware holding.

Pegu is wealthy with holdings like Spices, Chinaware, Cotton,

1 Mar – I order a temple in Phitsanulok

18 Mar – Pegu joins our alliance

19 June – I get an event for alevel 2 Court Advisor who’s half the cost to hire and half the cost to upkeep. He’d be a +2 Dip advisor who adds 2 to my count there and a +10 trade efficiency. I take him

1 Aug – Three nations have entered into an alliance against us to punish us. None are major – Lan Na, Mong Mai, etc.

22 Oct – The Khmer break their alliance with us. This let’s me push Lan Xang as a natural ally instead. Because those two were rivals, it was only a matter of time before one headed off. I took Khmer holdings and something in Cambodia, but Lan Xang was fine, so they are my guys for now,

3 March, 1461 – I complete a mission for high income. It’ll give me a 25 year 25% off construction costs and time, which will be useful as I invest in my holdings.

20 June -I fabricate a claim on the capital of Lan Na

1 Aug – Ratchaburi is now a core part of our domain!

10 Aug – Most of the rest are too

I order a temple in Ayutthaya

6 Dec -I finish the expand Sukhothai mission and gain a lot of extra value in my capital

8 Feb, 1462 – I finish my mission to have great allies

2 June – We have a rebellion of 9000 in Ayutthaya.

11 July – Put down.

4 Jan, 1463 – Our Queen gains the Entrepreneur ability and our trade increases.

18 Aug – I get an event that maxs my stability but it already is maxed

2 Dec – I pass this act:

Monastic Education.

For the rest of the game, we will get:

+1 promoted culture
+1% missionary strength

1 Jan, 1464 – Ming finished another war against the hordes to their north and expanded.

2 May – We get an event that our Advisor has been well received at ouyr court despite his Shinto background, and we get some bonus cash.

1 Jul – Rebellion in Nakthon Thung Yai

28 July - My army puts it down.

8 Aug - I move my merchants to building communities in the places other than Siam. Siam we are still taking in a ton of cash in the normal cutthroat manner – 2.55 for Siam monthly. But the .08 and .04 in Malacca and Burma can be better used halving them but building our relations in them.

1 Sept –

Our Prince is now the rule of Sukhothai

Meet:

Saisongkhram II

He is 4 ADM, 4 Dip, and 5 MIL, and has the well-connected trait, which reduces the costs of our advisors heavily.

Long may he rule!

13 Sept – The military coalition against has dropped

1 Oct –

Quality Idea #2 – Quality Military Education – our army tradition grows annually

I make our prince a general and send him to our army.

Here’s a cool little event that just happened. This is also not a bad time to jump in and show you an updated map as well for our area.

Ming Traders happens. Do I want to increase the traders in Sukhothai? I steer clear of the illegal stuff and we get some bonus production for 30 years. You can see our merchants I talked about last near now building communities, and my money, tech dec, and loads more.

I am currently losing 0.15 cash a month as I am trying to remove some corruption from my nation that occurred. Once it finishes, we’ll be back in back.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote