View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 10:45 PM   #42
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Twenty-Five – Right Hand of Light

1 July – I order a claim on Brunei’s Makassar

1 Mar, 1566 - Flores – Spices, 12 dev, coastline, straits to East Timor and Sumbawa, Thai and Buddhist, make 0.69 and I order a Workshop here. I send these colonists to Lombok

9 July – I arrive at and slay the natives in Sumba. I order this 3k army to Cape

1 May, 1567 –

DIP TECH 10 – Better ships and trade range
1 Nov – My army arrives in Cape

25 Feb, 1568 – Bali is cored and I send over a Missionary

1 Mar – Our truce with Ava has finished

1 April – We announce the annexation of Sunda!

We claim Palopo from Brunei

26 June – The rest of Java is now cored

27 Sept –

If I declare war on Ava:

They have 10k troops and I have two armies of 17k each on their border. Their ally has 6k.

We declare war and I order my troops forward into their capital and the back of their holdings

22 Nov - We capture a minor province

1 Dec – Mahe – Island in the Indian Ocean that’s part of the state that my other two islands are in, 8 dev, Sugar farming, Thai and Buddhist, sending us 0.37. I order a Workshop here.

I call back my colonists in Sumbawa and send them to Cape

21 Dec – Two more minor holdings of Ava fall to us

1 Jan, 1569 – Rebellion in Demak.

4 Jan – Another minor falls

22 Jan – Rebellion put down

15 Feb – Their new capital, Pagan, is ours

22 Mar – They had been assaulting Pegu lands, and I just beat their combined force with my 17k strong army led by my ruler.

29 Apr – I routed their fleeing army.

29 May – I retake a small province in Pegu that they grabbed

Bali Converts and I send these missionaries to Kediri. I order a Textile Manufactory in Bali

1 June – My Emperor has gained the Greedy trait and our tax income will suffer

12 Aug – All minor holdings in Ava are ours

29 Sept – Their fort falls. We have a 93% warscore. Is it enough?

Here we go:

I can take all of the lands I need

That leaves Ava with three holdings of some value, but they are still too big to take or vassalize or something tin this war

All are Shan and Theravada

Pagan – West of Ava and next to the Arakan Mountains, is this grasslands Tropical Wood maker, with 17 dev, workshop, temple, and 0.5 sent to us

Yawnghwe – This Cotton Growing province is part of the Shan Hills state which I already had one holding in, but I grabbed the entire rest of the state in peace. 0.25 made, grasslands,

Mong Kung – Highlands, tropical wood, 6 dev, 0.12 made here for our glorious cause.

Hsipaw – The former capital of a decent nation annexed by Ava, these Jungle farmers of grain have 22 dev, a Farm Estate, temple, workshop, and already send us…1.26 cash monthly! That’s a big addition to the team

Saen Wi – Mountains, tropical wood, 10 dev, temple, 0.32 sent to us

For reference, our next Dip tech should be in 3-4 years, and our next MIL tech in 3, and Adm in 4.

So there you have it

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote