View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 08:02 PM   #105
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, I’m feeling really excited with my new additions.

Let’s see what we can do tactically

We are turning the AMC role into an Advanced Playmaker one, with Defederico in the role initially, and Javi can slide over as needed. Our coaches recommend we play Andrei Marc in an Anchor Man role as the DM. However, he seems fine as a typical DMC too. I’m a leave him at that, just like Rafa played last year. He’s got 16 stamina, so that shouldn’t be as much of an issue as it was last year with a tired or yellow Rafa. Rondon remains in a target man attack role, and the other is the advanced forward. I am going to try out something different this year – I’m giving Freire a Stopper duty and Mexer a Cover one.

I am naming Peratta the Captian. Skolnik remains the vice. I make some alterations to our set pieces as well, because a lot of my new folks are just better than my current establishment.

Rafa comes to find me, apparently I have a lot of angry players who feel I made the change too soon. I don’t think I handled Rafa very well. He’s not at all happy with how I handled the conversation. He can just deal with it from the bench.

I move Carlos Mariano to squad rotation. I offer ST Joaquim Sousa a new contract. His ends in 2015. Sousa is better than Jardel, who’s like 4th-ish in my roster right now. So I suspect I’ll be playing Sousa more this year.

We have another friendly today on the 17th verse the Maritimo B squad. Mexer gives away a PK which they get, then Skolnik scores in the 10th minute. Defederico in the 14th. Rondon in the 34th. Rondon in 66th. We win 4-1. Rondon MOM

I send 3 players to affiliate clubs. J Sousa has penned a new deal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote