View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #114
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Another come from behind victory. We like seeing our folks have these sorts of games. Makes me happy. This is a huge win. I was hoping to emerge from this four game stretch with 4 or 5 points, and instead, I have 6. Not bad at all folks! GK Peratta and Defederico were in Team of the Week.

Diogo Coelho has a virus and I send him home

Apparently, we are favorites heading into this away match against PAOK. They have injuries to two key players and another rotation guy. Mexer is back in the lineup. We will begin defensive. They score in the 10th minute. Then Daniel C feeds the ball to Defederico and back to Daniel for a score 10 minutes later. One of their guys drops Adriano in the box and Rondon, of course, sinks the PK in the 24th minute and we are up 2-1. I have us on retain possession, work ball, hassle, use tighter mark, and drill crosses. Hope that can work with defensive to keep up the pressure as Rondon feeds a pass he got from Adriano to Defederico who scores in the 32nd minute. Luis Martins injures one of their players. Half time. Keep it up lads! Don’t get complacent. We have historically allowed too many comebacks since I’ve been here. Including a certain game we won 5-4 but allowed them back in after being up 3-0 and 4-1. They injure Adriano so I pull him for Djaniny. I add waste time to our instructions. Next sub is Skolnik for Javi. Then I change my Wingers to support roles from attacking. I want to keep them back more. We hold on to win 3-1. Awesome! MOM is Rondon. That was special lads! Another come from behind win

And we get 200k for the win. Better yet, Tottenham and Genk tied. So we are up after the first game. Won’t last at all but it’s a nice start.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote