View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 PM   #142
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, let’s chase my Sousa replacement. My enquiry into my ideal guy, currently loaned to Rio Ave from a Brazilian club was dismissed. Ah well. I look for a bit, and I can’t find one that thrills me. I could loan someone instead, and look later…

Wait, what? I went looking for a loanee, and I might have found a guy. He’s transfer listed, and 23, so a bit older than I was looking for. Go go scouts! Got the report back. Hmm. 23 years old, has a sixteen finishing, 12/14 speed ,12/13 jump/head. Worth 1.1 mill, not a super great scot report – about at the max ability now, not great passing/crossing – just a 9/9. Transfer listed for 275k, his contract ends in a few months and I can just sign him for next year if I want him then. But, he’s Turkish/German, and a bit outside of my normal range of signees. Cenk Tosun. Shoot, I might be able to loan him now, and sign him in a bit if he works out. That’s not bad. No one else is chasing him. And I’m thinking of letting Adriano go, and this guy could step into the 3 spot behind Djaniny and Rondon quite nicely if that happened.

Anyone else? I could loan Spanish striker Cristian Herrera. He looks sexy. I make an offer to loan Cenk Tosun. Reginaldo asked to speak with me, and requested to be transferred. I agreed. I sent out a request list.

We get an away game vs Braga for the League Cup Semi-Final, Benfica will travel to Porto for the other leg.

I sign 43 year old Faryd Mondragon, a Colombian with more than 40 caps, who played for a lot of teams in his past as our other GK coach. He also speaks Turkish. The board did not accept my request to add more scouts to the roster. Sad face.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote