View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 03:06 AM   #146
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Until further notice, Djaniny is starting for us. Everybody is back in our starting areas. Can we get points on the road against Sporting? I begin defensive. We have been undergoing a huge onslaught of goals, and I’m said that we are finally cracked by a stupid DFK and not the offensive in the 32nd minute. Half – unlucky boys! They score off their offense – suspicions of offsides, but they score. 2-0 in the 51st. They score off a set piece but they were offside this time for sure. Defederico with a lovely counter break but it stopped by a good GK move. They foul Daniel C, and for the third game, he is injured. Then Aurelio gets a yellow. I pull them for Sequeira and Costa. They pick up a 3rd yellow card. Freire gives away a pentaly right on the edge of the box and they score on the PK. Annoying. Then Freire gtes a yellow later. In goes Rodrigues. And we lose 0-3, the second time we’ve been blanked like that on the raod vs a Big Three team.

A few African sides became vacant that I might be interested in – DR Congo, Mali, Nigeria. But they are goods ones, and I haven’t made my name yet. Maybe after this season.

Well, bad news. The draw for the Taca Semis came in:

Porto hosts Maritimo
Sporting hosts Nacional da Madeira

So, looks like we are not making it in.

Skolnik is back for the away game vs Braga in the League Cup Semis.

It’s not just us. Porto just hammered Benfica 4-0 at home in a league match.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote