View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 02:03 AM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

25 Jan, 1532 – Every European holding is now under the control of the Triangle alliance.

Peace time

We take all five Greek holdings they have, plus give Bohemia three new provinces they took, the only ones the Commonwealth captured were away from the sea and couldn’t be given to them. Plus they are big enough already. Ten we got more than 1000 cash, although that was divided based on how much you invested in the war

I captured tons of naval vessels

Here you are!

We have the new Greek names for these provinces, not the Turkish names.

Get ready! All of these are Greek Orthodox with 40% autonomy

Epirus
– North of Achaea, strait to Corfu, and east of Athens, Thessaly and Kastoria. This Highlands area sees 8 development, shipyard and church, features Wool, and makes us 0.22 monthly.

Thessaly
– This grassland province is north of Athens, and is next to Epirus and Kastoria. 14 development in this grain farming land, they make us 0.51, with a dock, shipyard, workshop and church.

These two are in the same elevated state as Corfu

Kastoria – Adjacent to the Turks as well as Macedonia, Thessaly and Epirus, the wine-making Highlanders here make us 0.10 off 7 development and a church. This is not a state right now, by the by.

Macedonia – Natural harbor, farmlands that make cloth, this 15 development sends us 0.30 cash right now and has a castle, workshop, marketplace and church. It connects Edirne and Kastoria and is also next to three Turkish holdings

These are two of the three holdings in the Macedonian State.

Edirne
– The last of our new additions, Edirne has grassland, 16 development, is next to the Turks in many places including their capital, and has 0.31 made from grain farming including a Farm Estate, Castle, Church and Workshop.

I can expand with my blood money. I grab a Trading Post in India? East Africa? The Indies?

2 Feb – I bring in the coastal Madurai in India, a Silk Trading province, and right by Sri Lanka. I thought about Goa or a nearby Spice holding province, but thus makes sense

I hold off on using the rest of my cash now as I want to upgrade my new holdings after the cores are gone

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote