View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #19
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Well, the season's not quite over yet. We've got games this week and then the state championship tournament this weekend.

The games this week don't mean anything, though. Last night we played a really crappy team as a favor to them to get them some experience. We only played 6th and 7th graders and beat them 12-0 and 14-0. Caitlin went 2-3 with a walk and 2 RBIs. Tonight we play a good team so they can have an 8th grade night (since there were so many rainouts, the schedule didn't go as planned). Tomorrow night we play another crappy team so we can have 8th grade night - coach had to apologize to their coach in advance for using his 8th graders for 1 inning so they can be recognized, and then the 6th and 7th graders will play.

Of course, we've got the threat for rain the next 5 days, so we'll see what actually gets played.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote