View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #258
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Crud. I accidently hit the wrong button and simulated the first game. I wasn't planning on simulating any games as I'm just going to play out every game since there aren't future versions of College Hoops coming out. The exception being if I feel I'm stuck in a lost season, I might start doing play 1, sim 1. Anyway, despite our talent advantage, our youth hurt us. We lost 67-54.

Everett led the starters with 15 points. Snow had 17 points off the bench in 29 minutes. Graves was 0 of 7 from the floor in his first start. Collings had 5 points and 5 boards. Simon was 1 of 5 for 3 points and 5 boards. I imagine that would have gone differently if I played. Oh well.

Our next game is the NIT Pre-Season Tourney. Our first opponent is St. John's. They are rated 82 in overall talent and have an advantage in talent at every position in the starting 5. Their center is massive as well at 7'3 288 pounds. Should be a good matchup. Their best player is SF Mario Brand who is 6'7 220. He is a great defender and a solid offensive player.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote