View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #559
Izulde
Head Coach

JoninMiddleGA Though to be fair, with the presumed talent Yeaton's got coming in next year, even if it's just those 3 four-star players who have their LOIs in, WCU's on the fast track to becoming a Southern Conference powerhouse.

Autumn: The biggest delay in the season starting is going to be the Yeaton dynasty. I haven't had the two games integrated and you can't integrate them after you've started an association I don't think.

Which means I have to go through the DDS:CB season, collect the Draftpool.rkf file that generates and then import it into DDS:PB.

Because I actually play out the college games, it takes a lot longer than the pro games, where I just sim.

Good point on the Raptor retirement home. Seriously, I just loved that Nuggets/Raptors rivalry we had going for so many years. The overall talent in the league is better now and there's an actual oligarchy of top teams now as opposed to the bipolar system of Nuggets/Raptors during that time frame, but it was still a really fun chapter in this universe's history.

I'm absolutely stoked about getting Tupolev. After he kicked our asses so badly in the playoffs the last two years, it's awesome to have him on our side. He's only 23, too, whereas Mateen was 24 or 25 when we got him I think. I'd have to go back and doublecheck.

Of course, I'm not saying he'll turn into another Mateen. He doesn't have anywhere near Mateen's size, which was the biggest factor in Yeaton's ability to generate turnovers via steals and blocks, but he's got that youth and potential going on. He's actually probably most like Justin Richler, an average size two guard with sexy scoring talent and exquisite playoff performances.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote