View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #760
saldana
Pro Starter

there was no reason Thomkal...we just pulled you out of the hat.

Thanks Jackal for the game, great job by danny and j23..i thought we were a solid team from the get go.

We got lucky with the scan of Lathum on night one and got jeff on night 2, and then pegged Chief as the seer first thing in the morning on day 3

CR, as soon as you posted your list, since i already got the BG and one of the lovers, i decided i was gonna push your buttons all day and try to make you reveal, since i felt expendable at that point...there is no way anyone that has played as many games as you have puts Danny and Hoops at the top of a trust list on Day 3 unless you scanned them...that was a dead give away, so i was just gonna argue with you and try to get votes on you, even if it killed me (which it eventually did, but not before you had to out yourself)

Jackal, great game, lots of fun..my only comment was that there were too many roled players, which made it easy for us to get singled out, especially since the only fake reveals we could have made would have been able to be validated. The only role that could have been bluffed was EF's since the game had to end to find out if he was telling the truth.

also, i have to apologize to Lathum...i honestly felt like shit when you saved me Wednesday night...i swear to god, that was the only night last week that i had my kids, and there is no way i would lie about that, but i know the only reason you saved me was because of that..which wasnt really fair..i didnt post that to try to get you to jump off me...it never occurred to me that you would change.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote