I'm pretty disappointed with our training staff, as guys are not getting back from injuries very quickly. Both tackles and both free safeties will miss another week. Hope that Martin goes to get outside treatment for his broken nose ...
Time for another look at the standings:
1. Auburn (7-0)
2. LSU (6-1)
3. Texas (5-1)
4. Michigan (4-2) - good to see them making less of an embarrassment of the rankings
5. Georgia (5-1) - fell to Kentucky this week, dropping from top spot
6. Oklahoma (5-1)
7. Mississippi (4-2) - huh?
8. Miami (FL) (6-1)
9. Wisconsin (5-1)
10. Florida (3-3) - OK, this is a bad joke
Others of Note:
15. USC (5-2)
16. Oregon (5-0) - 2nd highest ranking for undefeated team
19. UCLA (5-1) - not sure we deserve to have dropped in rankings with last two wins
20. Virginia Tech (7-0) - this is pretty wrong
25. Texas A&M (5-0) - another undefeated team
We are headed to Oregon listed as 12 point favorites. I like how our defense is playing right now, but this line feels pretty hefty.
Once again the key matchup is a top wideout against our #8 pass defense. This time it is Stephen Rogers, who has 27 receptions for 404 yards and 6 TDs.