View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:38 PM   #338
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Just because it's a strategy I value doesn't mean I make every vote from it

Again, I feel like there is something off here. From the strategy to role-block someone who we have know idea which side they are on, and could give us a lot of great info, especially for a (likely) short game where we need every piece of info possible in order to fend off the wolves.
Ok, so what's the best case scenario? Kline is town and he gets natqlie, right? But that's precisely why the scum leader is likely to draft him first. Any other role that he can be attained by the town forcing that perdon to claim, and it wouldn't tell us or him their alignment anyway.

Meanwhile if Kline is a wolf, the wolf learning a new role every day is really valuable, as they'll low whether that person is a wolf or town and they'll be able to factor it into Night kills. It's basically a free rolecop, if something isn't done to stop it. And, if the seer checks kink as a wolf and votes them first the next day, the wolves will know who the seer is.

So yeah, I think the role can do a lot for wolves and very little for toxn, which is why I acted. If I thought I was likely to be a wolf or if I was kink himself, I wouldn't have brought it up.

Do you disagree with any of that?