View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 02:06 PM   #59
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

ok guys, this is where the interactive part of this dynasty really comes into play. I am going to start letting you guys vote for the weekly awards, but I'm changing up the awards a bit. We will still have 3 awards, which will be as follows:

FOFC Starter of the Week (Obviously for players that started all their games in the week)
FOFC Sixth Man of the Week (For players that came off the bench in all their games for the week)
FOFC Freshman of the Week (needs no explanation)

We haven't had a situation in which a guy came off the bench and started both in the same week. I'll cross that bridge if and when it becomes an issue.

Here's how the voting works.

Vote for your top 3 for each award, and I will too. Anybody can vote, not just active participants, but anybody, even if you don't have a player out there. I will do a point system, your first place vote gets 5 points, second place vote gets 3 points, third place vote gets 1 point.

Please PM me your votes every week, so that nobody else sees them. You aren't obligated to vote, but the more votes we have, the better the awards will really be.

You can vote for your own player, but if you do, there will be a slight point reduction. In this case, FPV would be worth 3 points, and SPV would be worth 1 point. 3rd place votes would still just count for 1 point.

For the week of Jan. 6-12, 2020, the awards will be announced on Saturday night. I will always give at least a day or 2 for people to PM me their votes. I know most of you are on quite frequently, so get those votes in!
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote