View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We lose init. We spread our forces out in a pincer movement. If they can trade three tanks for one good mech – like our Victor or Stalker, then this was a good raid and weakens us a lot further. I concentrate fire on their Drillson. Our Victor destroys their Drillson;s right side. Our Spider kicks their Blackjackt to the ground.

Turn 2 – We lose init. Their Goliath bases our Victor. Our Ostroc reduces the movement on their Vedette, and our Whity does the same to a J Edgar. Our Victor falls under 40+ damage. Their Goliath kicks and hits the gauss, which destroys the RA, and the pilot blacks out from the feedback. Meanwhile, our Ostroc missed a kick on the Vedette and was kicked by their BlackJack and falls.

Turn 3 – We win init. We stand the Ostroc and run away. I rush our Vixen behind their Sentry. Our Stalker unloads on their Goblin and immobilizes it. Our Vixen tears through the rear armor of their Sentry, hits the machine gun ammo and CASE vents it out the side. It falls and now their pilot blacks out. We are both pushing now. If we lose, they get our Victor and get to keep their Sentry, damaged and Goblin, dame.d If we win, we get all three. Our pilot does not wake up.

Turn 4 – We win init. Our Spider runs by a J Edgar. Our Stalker bases their Goblin, I want to finish it. Our Ostroc has taken serious damage. Our Spider immobilizes their adjacent J Edgar. Their BlackJack destroys the RA on our Ostroc. Our Stalker smashes the Goblin dead. Their Vedette destroys our Ostroc’sRT just before our Griffin destroys the Vedettes front side. Our Osty falls. Their Sentry wakens, our Victor pilot does not.

Turn 5 – We lose init. Our Ost fails to stand, and then succeeds. Our Spider races to their Sentry. It stands. I concentrate fire on their Goliath. Our Ostroc hits the ammo on a motionless J Edgar and it explodes

They fade, leaving us savaged Ostroc and Victor. We blasted their Sentry, and kills 4 tanks. They have left just a Goliath, Phoenix Hawk, Blackjack. J Edgar and Galleon. We have left a Stalker, Griffin, Vixen, Whitworth and Spider. They traded one mech and 4 tanks for two mechs – not a good swap. Had they pulled after blasting the Victor really well they would have traded one tank for one assault mech, but they pressed. That was a bad call.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote