View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #120
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We lose init. We have set up on the eat and they on the west. We put our Stalker in the center and use it as a fulcrum to pivot around the rest of our units, We move forward, and they come down the flanks, leaving their Goliath back as ranged support. We focus on their other J Edgar. Our Vixen hit she movement twice and lowers it. Our Stalker instead attacks their Goliath and hits it few times. They do a little damage to us.

Turn 2 – We win init. They base our Spider with a PXH and the Galleon. We hit the slower J Edgar and ignite the fuel tank. Kill by our Griffin. They deal some damage to our Spider but nothing that will stop it. Again we soften their Goliath some.

Turn 3 – We lose init. Our Whitworth misses a low roll and skids and falls. I wanted to get away from the Galleon that was behind me. Their BJ moves in to base it. Their Goliath moves in from the outskirts as well. They concentrate fire on the downed Whitworth and destroy its RA. We send out fire to their Goliath and it takes more than 40 damage but does not fall. They kick the Whitworth and hit an LRM 10 taking out a weapon.

Turn 4 – We lose init. Our Whit barely stands and spins its back to a building. They move away from it, save for the Galleon. We back away from their mechs to put some space. Our Vixen;s ER Medum laser slices the right side of their Galleon and destroys its. They destroy our Whitworth’s RL., it falls again. Our Stalker goes internal on the Goliath and hits a machine gun.

Turn 5 – We win init. They run and base our downed Whitworth with their Blackjack nd PXH and they turn the Goliath to protect its flank. They attack the Whit and destroy its LL. They kick it and destroy its LA - it is immobile. Our mechs blast their Blackjack a lot, and it falls under 40 damage.

Turn 6 – We lose init. Their BJ stands. We move our Griffin next to it. We fire and hit the machine gun ammo on their Goliath from our Spider and it goes boom! We kick the BJ and our Grif destroys its LL and it falls. They surrender.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote