View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #123
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They begin in the center, and us in the south. We are playing on the box canyon map. I can’t find it online though. It has level 8 walls you can stand on, trees in the middle.

Turn 1 – We lose init. Our Highlander bases their BattleMaster and the Hatchetman follows. Our Jav hops next to their Ostsol. I get my Archer 7 hexes away from their BM to give me a nice lane of fire. Our Charger bases their Ostsol. Double AC20s from the King Crab destroy the Ostsol;s RA and smash its RT. Our Chargers AC20 this it and destroys its LA, They go internal on our Hatchetman in a few place a hit a foot actuator . After taking 120 damage, their Bm falls, their Dragon falls from just 20 damage from some missiles, our Hatchetman and their Ostsol tumble as well. Our Charger kicks the downed Ostosl and nails the engine twice and the gyro once. Our Vulture kicks it and destroys its RT.

Turn 2 – We win init. Their BM rises and runs into some woods. Our Assassin runs in and bases it. Their Dragon stands. Their Ostsol cannot stand. Our Whitworth bases it. Our Hatchetman fails to stand, falls, destroys his RL and I eject him. Our Jav hops next to their Clint. Our Crusader also steps next to the downed Ostsol. I want to focus weapons fire elsewhere and then kick it. Their Locust bases my Javelin. Our Jav’s lasers blast the Locust engine and gyro once each. Our Archer finishes off the Ostsol by destroying the CT. Our Charger hits the hip on their Dragon, but only their Locust falls.

Turn 3 – We win init. One of the wood hexes has caught on fire. I flank two mechs behind the boxes – Wolfhound and Goshawk. I jump our Assassin by their downed Locust to scare it. Our King Crab bases their Panther. Our Crusader, peppered bit, bases their Jav in the light woods. Their Clint jumps next to my Crusader/ Our Charger bases their T Bolt. Their Locust stands and runs from my assassin. I concentrate fire on their T Bolt. Our Goshawk hits their Awesome’s head once. Dink! After the King Crab hits the RT with a nAC20, our Charger hits the same place with his and the T Botl is reeling. Our Vulture hits its gyro onc.e Our Archer destroys its CT. Our King Crab kicks and destroys the LL on their Dragon. Our Jav punches their damage BattleMaster and destroys its LT. Their Clint kickc s our Crusader and this an actuator. Our mech falls.

Turn 4 – We lose init. The smoke and fire have spread and thickened. After running, their Locust falls – gyro damage. Their Grasshopper leaps next to my Jav. Our Charger chases down their Jav. This turn I concentrate some fire on their Awesome. Our Highlander destroys the panther’s CT. Duel AC20s from the KC smash their Awesome nastily. Our Vutlures missiles follow and destroys its LT and hit the gyro once. Their Warhammer gts a limb bowl off LL on our Vulture. Our Assassin nails the gyro on their Awesome with its LRM5 and give sit a double gyro tap. Their Awesome took more than 120 this turn. Our Charger kicks and destroys the Jav’s LL. Their Jav punches, smashes t heH of my Charger, blacks out the pilot and it falls. Their BM destroys the wounded leg on my Crusader with a kick.

Turn 5 – We win init. Our Wolfhound bases their Locust after it stays down. Assassin bases their Clint. Their ‘Hopper lands next to our KC. Their Locust ended up falling and breaking its gyro and LT. Dead mech. They blast the Charger that is stunned and hits its AC20. A gauss slug from our Highlander destroys heir Jav’s CT. Our Jav smashes their BM’s LL, F and UL actuators on its RL. Our Crusader blows off the LL of the BM. Our Archer destroys the RA of their Clint. Their Clint falls. Our KC kicks and destroys their Grasshopper’s ammo. BOOOM! Our Assassin legs their Clint with a kick.

Their last two mechs call it and concede.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote