View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #147
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We begin in one corner and they the opposite one. We win init. We move our Devastator to camp in our Heavy woods. Again, protect it and it will break people. Their Raven tries to move into a sinkhole and falls and hits a foot actuator. We concentrate a lot of fire on their Cestus. A gauss from our Devastator smashes its RT and its down. They managed to do a little damage to our H-C.

Turn 2 – We win init again. I leap our Gallowglas down into the sinkhole into heavy woods. I camp our Devastator where it is. Our Comet bases their Hatchetman. Our Pixie leaps to the rear of their Raven. I move our heavy mechs around the sinkhole to close ot our foes. They ,move a lot of their forces to some woods. Their Pillager destroys the RA, LL and RT on our Jav. Our Jav smashes the Ravens’ LT and its down. Our Jav falls and destroys its other leg. Our Comet pushes their Hatchetman into the sinkhole and it took 30 damage.

Turn 3 – They win init. I eject the Jav. Our watchman hops next to their Pillager after it jumped into a sinkhole. Their Pillager destroys the RA of our Pixie. Our Vulture blasts the RL of their Dart. When it falls it breaks its RA and the pilot blacks out. Their Pillager tumbles .

Turn 4 – We win init. Their Pillager stands. Our Comet walks behind their Hatchetman. The Hatamato-Chi bases their Stalker, who has retreated to the edge of the map. Our Shootist nails the gauss in their Pillagers RT and it goes down with a destroyed RT> Their Wraith destroys the RL and RA of our Comet. Our H-C blasts their Stalker into pieces – destroying its CT, LA, LT and RT in part due to ammo explosions. A gauss from the Pillager smashes the H of our Vulture, and our pilot dies and the mech is down. Our Vulture destroys the RL of their Hatchetman before it goes. Our Masakari falls under damage. Their Dart wakes up.

They call it. They radio us their surrender. We take the mechs for now. Perhaps we’ll give them back later.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote