View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 06:49 AM   #170
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Traore comes to me upset about Viera leaving but he gets why when I talk to him.

Petre agrees to an extension of 3 years, 1st team, 3.2k/week deal

I get the first real offer for Lupu – 8 mill from Arsenal. No thanks. I need youth Romanians starting on my squad. That’s Lupu and Petre.

After I said no to Arsenal, Lupu wants an increased deal. That’s fine. I make an offer to raise his salary to 3.0k and extend a year.

We confirm Christiano. That drops most of my transfer kitty, but I have about 200k left over after moving them and then another 250k I got from Viera

Is it time to move Marko Simonovski for the good of, well, him? I have Dodoi, Raul, Morbeck, Schlocobiert, and Gimenez all of whom are better. He got me 20 goals and 5 assists in 30 games last year, but 8 and 4 in 16 games this year. He was out with a major injury twice, and he lost his job. He’s not my #1 or 2. Should I move him to somewhere where he’ll be more than a bench-warmer? Don’t I owe him that?

I think so.

Traore’s pace and acceleration and dribbling have dropped.

I ask for a new feeder club and they let me choose. I grab a club in the 2nd league. I like CS Luceafărul Oradea, who finished 7th in the 2nd league last year. That’s a good place to send loanees, because we don’t have a sub squad or a U21 squad or anything, so I want to send folks that are too old to play internationally on my U19 club to them.

I convince my board to give me another coach and I go out and get a third GK coach.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote