View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 10:59 AM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Super Cup – Viitorul vs Sepsi. My normal XI are starting, save for Margeman whose club, South Africa, are playing and have made it deep into the African Cup of Nations. Etebo is starting in the middle for me, and this is his, Colombi., and Strobl’s first game for me. All are starting. We are favored today 6-4 odds in the neutral site of Bucharest. We begin attacking as I want to take it to them, but that isn’t doing anything, so I back off to controlling instead., In the 27th, Stoian finds Schlocobiert in the box for goal. Lupu finds Gimenez for goal a few minutes later. Half. We are up 2-0, but we only have 5 shots, 2 on target to their 7 and 3. It’s been a quiet game. Don’t get complacent out there. They grab a goal in the 52nd. Gimenez to Schlocobiert in the 59th. I send in Antov. Then Traore. Tandia for Petre. They grab a goal in extra time and we win 3-2. MOM is Schlocobiert

Taking out Viitorul in the Super Cup is good. But defeating them in a week at our place as we kick off the season would be a lot better. Beginning the season with a win against Viitorul would demonstrate to everyone that there is a new sheriff in Romania Town, and his name is Dr. Maximillian Surubaru.

Actually, I misread it, we start with Voluntari, not Viirorul. But I still want to begin with a smashing win!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote