View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 11:28 AM   #182
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We welcome back to the Basano Liga this year Medias and Iasi, two clubs that went down last year.

My sales have brought my transfer kitty to 1.4 mill, as an FYI.

We draw IF Elfsborg, out in Sweden, for our first EURO leg. Astra won their 1st round game against Llapi and have Cukaricki next. Craiova beat Lions 8-0 on aggregate. They have Botev Plodiv this round.

Basano Game #1 – Home vs Voluntari. I start Margeman at MC and Etebo at ML. I begin full out attacking today. Let’s make a mark on Romania. I don’t want to quietly push. In the 9th minute, Mitrea finds Lupu for goal. Gimenez to Schlocobiert in the 15th for goal. In the 36th, Gimenez again finds Schlocobiert for goal. They have 3 shots, one on target at the half. They are clearly playing keep-away. Keep it up! I ease back to control for the 2nd half. In the 55th, Schlocobiert finds great opportunity to give back to Gimenez a goal, they intercept it, Lupu pounces on the pick and scores. I send in Antov and Traore. Schlocobiert with goal in the 69th. Tandia heads in. We win 5-0 MOM is Schlocobiert.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote